Our team is focused on the interactions and organization between metals and organic ligands.
We have developed different subject in this area.
Metal Extraction :
- Solid/Liquid extraction : In-Situ precipitation of MOFs from aqueous waste solution
- Fluorinated vs hydrogenated molecules: organic phase model systems
- Liquid/Liquid Extraction of strategic metals (Rare earths, palladium...)
- Molecular Polymetallic Compounds for Photochemistry
- Photo-responsive Metal Organic Framework (MOF)
- Photocatalytic MOF on solid support
- Uranyl interaction with bone mimics
- Electric car batteries recycling
- CO2 Valorisation by silicate carbonatation
Molecular Polymetallic Compounds for Photochemistry
Metal Organic Framework (MOF)
In-Situ precipitation of MOFs from aqueous waste solution